General Area Regulations:
laws and regulations relating to wild animal life or freshwater aquatic life
shall apply unless specifically exempted for this area. Hunting or taking
of wildlife or fish on this area shall be allowed only during the open seasons,
and in accordance with the following regulations:
1. Taking or attempting to take any game with
the aid of live decoys, recorded game calls or sounds, set
guns, artificial light, net, trap, snare, drug, or poison is prohibited.
2. The wanton and willful waste of wildlife is
3. Public access is prohibited on any portion of
the area posted as “Closed” or “Restricted.”
4. Taking or herding wildlife from any motorized
vehicle, aircraft, or boat which is under power is prohibited, until power and
movement from that power, has ceased.
5. The release of any animal is prohibited,
without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
6. It is
unlawful for any person to leave any garbage, refuse, or any kind of litter in
7. It is unlawful to set fire to any forest,
grass, or woodland.
8. A Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Law Enforcement Officer may search any camp, vehicle, or boat in accordance
9. Construction or use of permanent blinds or
structures is prohibited.
10. Tampering with or destruction of equipment,
improvements, and water control structures is prohibited.
11. Cutting or damaging fences is prohibited.
12. Fires are prohibited.
13. Wild hog may not be transported alive.
hunting license is not required for hunting wild hog.
15. It is illegal to hunt over bait or place any bait or food for wildlife on this area.