General Area Regulations:
laws and regulations relating to wild animal life or freshwater aquatic life shall
apply unless specifically exempted for this area. Hunting or the taking of
wildlife or fish on this area shall be allowed only during the open seasons,
and in accordance with the following regulations:
1. Taking or attempting to take any game with
the aid of live decoys, recorded game calls or sounds, set guns, artificial
light, net, trap, snare, drug, or poison is prohibited.
2. The wanton and willful waste of wildlife is
3. Public access is prohibited on any portion of
the area posted as “Closed” or “Restricted.”
4. Taking or herding wildlife from any motorized
vehicle, aircraft, or boat which is under power
prohibited, until power and movement from that power, has ceased.
5. Shooting hours for non-migratory legal game
and wild hogs shall be from ½ hour before sunrise until ½ hour after sunset.
6. The release of any animal is prohibited,
without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
7. Wild hogs may not be transported alive.
8. A hunting license is not required to hunt
9. It is
unlawful for any person to leave any garbage, refuse, or litter of any kind in
10. It is unlawful to set fire to any forest,
grass, or woodland.
11. A Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Law Enforcement Officer may search any camp, vehicle, or boat in accordance
12. Construction or use of permanent blinds or
structures is prohibited.
13. Tampering with or destruction of equipment,
improvements, and water control structures is prohibited.
14. Cutting or damaging fences is prohibited.
15. Fires are prohibited.