General Area Regulations:
All general laws and regulations relating to wildlife and fish shall apply unless specifically exempted for this area. Hunting or the taking of wildlife or fish on this area shall be allowed only during the open seasons and in accordance with the following regulations:
1. It is illegal to hunt over bait or place any bait or other food for wildlife on this area.
2. Driving a metal object into any tree, or hunting from a tree into which a metal object has been driven, is prohibited.
3. No person shall cut, damage or remove any natural, man-made or cultural resource without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
4. Taking or attempting to take any game with the aid of live decoys, recorded game calls or sounds, set guns, artificial light, net, trap, snare, drug or poison is prohibited.
5. The wanton and willful waste of wildlife is prohibited.
6. Hunting, fishing or trapping is prohibited on any portion of the area posted as closed to those activities.
7. People, dogs, vehicles and other recreational equipment are prohibited in areas posted as “Closed to Public Access” by FWC administrative action.
8. Taking or herding wildlife from any motorized vehicle, aircraft or boat, which is under power is prohibited until power, and movement from that power, has ceased.
9. The release of any animal is prohibited, except by permit from FWC or written authorization from the landowner or primary land manager.
10. The planting or introduction of any non-native plant is prohibited, without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
11. Littering is prohibited.
12. It is unlawful to set fire to any forest, grass or woodlands.
13. A Law Enforcement Officer may search any camp, vehicle or boat, in accordance with law.
14. Falconers may hunt during the statewide falconry season anytime the management area is open for public access.