General Area Regulations:
All general laws and regulations relating to wildlife and fish shall apply unless specifically exempted for this area. Hunting or the taking of wildlife or fish on this area shall be allowed only during the open seasons and in accordance with the following regulations:
1. It is illegal to hunt over bait or place any bait or any other food for wildlife on this area.
2. Taking or attempting to take any game with the aid of live decoys, recorded game calls or sounds, set guns, artificial light, net, trap, snare, drug or poison is prohibited.
3. The wanton and willful waste of wildlife is prohibited.
4. Public access is prohibited on any portion of the area posted as “Closed” or “Restricted.”
5. Hunting or fishing is prohibited on any portion of the area posted as closed to those activities.
6. Taking or herding wildlife from any motorized vehicle, aircraft or boat which is under power is prohibited, until power and movement from that power, has ceased.
7. The release of any animal is prohibited, except by permit from FWC or written authorization from the landowner or primary land manager.
8. Littering is prohibited.
9. It is unlawful to set fire to any forest, grass or woodlands.
10. A Law Enforcement Officer may search any vehicle or boat, in accordance with law.
11. Construction or use of permanent blinds or structures is prohibited.
12. Tampering with or destruction of equipment (including signs), improvements, and water control structures is prohibited.
13. No person shall cut, damage or remove any natural, man-made or cultural resource without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
14. No person shall cut or destroy any tree on, or remove any tree, shrub or protected plant from this area without written permission from Lake County.
15. The planting or introduction of any non-native plant is prohibited, without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.