General Area Regulations:
All general laws and regulations relating to wild animal life or freshwater aquatic life shall apply unless specifically exempted for this area. Hunting or the taking of wildlife or fish on this area shall be allowed only during the open seasons, and in accordance with the following regulations:
1. It is illegal to hunt over bait or place any bait or other food for wildlife on this area.
2. Driving a metal object into any tree, or hunting from a tree into which a metal object has been driven, is prohibited.
3. No person shall cut, damage or remove any natural, man-made or cultural resource without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
4. Taking or attempting to take wild hog with the aid of live decoys, set guns, artificial light (see exception for wild hog-dog season), net, trap, snare, drug or poison is prohibited. Recorded calls and sounds may be used to hunt wild hog.
5. The wanton and willful waste of wildlife is prohibited.
6. Hunting, fishing or trapping is prohibited on any portion of the area posted as closed to those activities.
7. People, dogs, vehicles and other recreational equipment are prohibited in areas posted as “Closed to Public Access” by FWC administrative action.
8. Taking or herding wildlife from any motorized vehicle, aircraft or boat, which is under power is prohibited until power, and movement from that power, has ceased.
9. The release of any animal is prohibited, except by permit from FWC or written authorization from the landowner or primary land manager.
10. The planting or introduction of any plant is prohibited, without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager.
11. Wild hog may not be transported alive.
12. A hunting license is not required for the take of wild hog.
13. Littering is prohibited.
14. Fires are prohibited.
15. A Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Law Enforcement Officer may search any camp, vehicle or boat, in accordance with law.