General Area Regulations:
consult the current John G. and Susan H DuPuis, Jr. Wildlife and Environmental Area brochure and map for a summary of all area-specific information and regulations at MyFWC.com
1. Public access to the dove field is prohibited
except for dove hunters during established dove field hunts (Sundays only
during dove season).
2. The possession or consumption of intoxicating
beverages is prohibited.
3. Hunting north of Jim Lake Grade is prohibited
except within the posted dove field during dove hunts.
4. Hunter access to the field shall only be
through the pedestrian gate at the corner of Jim Lake and DuPuis grades.
5. All vehicles must be parked completely off the graded road in the designated parking area.
6. Public access on the dove field, other than by foot or bicycle, is prohibited.
7. It is illegal to hunt over bait or place any bait or food for wildlife on this area.
8. Class 1 electric bicycles may be operated according to rules for traditional, non-motorized bicycles. All other electric bicycles may be operated only on named or numbered roads open to motorized vehicles. For more information visit MyFWC.com/ebike.”