laws and regulations relating to wildlife and fish shall apply unless
specifically exempted for this area. Hunting or the taking of wildlife or fish
on this area shall be allowed only during the open seasons and in accordance
with the following regulations:
1. Shooting hours for legal game shall
be one-half hour before sunrise until one-half hour after sunset.
2. It is illegal to hunt over bait or
place any bait or other food for wildlife on this area.
3. Driving a metal object into any tree
or hunting from a tree in which a metal object has been driven is prohibited.
4. Construction or use of permanent
blinds or structures is prohibited.
5. Tampering with or destruction of
equipment, improvements, and water control structures is prohibited.
6. Public access is prohibited in
portions of public hunting areas that are posted as “Closed” or “Restricted.”
7. The release of any animal is
prohibited, except by permit from FWC or written authorization from the
landowner or primary land manager.
8. Taking or attempting to take any
game with the aid of live decoys, recorded game calls or sounds, set guns,
artificial light, net, trap, snare, drug or poison is prohibited. Recorded
calls and sounds can be used to hunt wild hog and crows.
9. The wanton and willful waste of
wildlife is prohibited.
10. Wild hogs may not be transported
11. A hunting license is not required to
take wild hog.
12. It is unlawful for any person to leave
any garbage or refuse, or in any way litter in the area.
13. It is unlawful to set fire to any
forest, grass or woodlands.
14. A Law Enforcement Officer may search any camp, vehicle or boat, in accordance with the law.